Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thurday with Me.....stolen from Tiffiny

Well she said if I do it once I must continue to do it so here goes........this is my first blog since we moved to Arizona.......

I am Thankful for......
My family and my husband who is working very hard to support us while I go to school. It's going to be a long 4 years but worth it in the end. I am also thankful that my cousin Aaron and his wife welcomed a new baby boy into the family on June 30th. wish I was there to see him.

I am Looking Forward to........
4th of July. I have no idea what we are doing yet but the 4th is always fun. They just legalized fireworks in Arizona yesterday so it's kinda scary to think of people who could torch our entire state but hoping people are safe and responsible. Also starting school on Monday, me that is!

I am Missing......
my family. My moms, dads, sisters and extended family. It's weird being 1800 miles away knowing that I can't just drive to my mama's house and visit. I miss my house, i love my new house don't get me wrong but I think I more so miss my old neighborhood. The friends and kids and ability for my kids to play with their friends and ride their bikes around without a care.

I am Listening to......
Carter run around saying crash crash on his 4 wheeler.....the girls bickering (what's new) and the TV.

What's For dinner tonight.......
hamburgers on the BBQ and homemade mac and cheese. And probably a BEER for me!

Have a great week everyone!