Sunday, January 11, 2009

A clean house?? I don't think so.

Ever since we bought our first house I have been the spokeswoman for cleanliness. I will admit, I might be a little OCD but I love a clean house. I can't stand dirty dishes in the sink, laundry in the basket or garbage in the garbage cans. I can tolerate toys just fine as long as they aren't in my walking path. Before we had Carter, it was so easy. Now I have this little walking tornado who I believe was put on this earth to destroy anything in his path. I fold laundry, he is right behind me unfolding. I put dishes in the dishwasher, he is right there taking them back out! You get the picture. But I have come to terms with the fact that I am going to have a messy house. He is just learning and playing and I love to watch him discover new things as he undo's my day of hard work. I have been so blessed to be home alot with Carter since he was born and I didn't realize how much I was missing out on. Make messes little one, these days will be over faster than I want them to!

Yesterday, I got something out of the fridge, tapped the door closed as usual but about 2 minutes later when I came back into the kitchen this is how I found my loving son............



0 comments: