Saturday, January 10, 2009

Favorite Things Party

Last night, Tiffiny and I threw a Favorite Things Party. Tiff hosted at her house since she is host extraordinare! We had 11 girls, each of which brought with us our favorite thing. Same idea as Oprah's show, but on a much smaller scale. Some ladies brought one item and some bought several. After some good food and fun games, we each presented our favorite things and explained why they were our favorite. Some were emotional and some were really funny. But what a great night. I went with 10 packages of my thing and came home with a great basket full of items I have never used! Thanks to everyone for sharing their stuff. Thanks to Tiffiny for opening her home to us, spending the day cleaning and getting her house ready to host. And for everyone who brought food...it was a great night and I cannot wait for the next one!


Just a few of the gifts

Jenn's most adorable polka dot boxes

Emily and Tiff sampleing the food

Julie, Michelle and Heidi

Dyona

The wonderful spread of goodies

The take home totes

My favorite things....B&BW Anti-Bacterial soap and Breathe body lotion.

1 comments:

Brooke said...

so much fun! cant wait to do it again and I will actually buy something that I use.