Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year

Ah, finally. A moment of silence. The kids are playing, dishes are done, laundry is folded. TJ is gone for the month of January.....yes a month :-( But it's quiet. Ahhhh.. My New Years Resolution is to not be so "snappy" this year. I find myself snapping at the kids when I get stressed out and I am not going to do that anymore! We had a great holiday season and New Years but I am ready for normality back in the Erdmann household. School (which is an hour late tomorrow due to weather) STILL, sports and activities and no more staying home all day bored with nothing to do so all they do is fight! I am done with Christmas vacation!

We have so much to look forward to. We have an upcoming family vacation on Feb. 7th. My big girl Natalya is turning 7 next month and then Malaya will be 9 this April. Where has the time gone? I swear Malaya was just a baby. I am looking forward to Spring soccer and watching the girls cheer at basketball games. And maybe some warmer weather. I love snow, but just the first snow. The rest of this junk can go away.

I hope everyone had a great New Years and we wish you all the best in 2009. Let's hope this year is better than 2008 was!

0 comments: